The Corporate Paralegal must have:
- A bachelor’s degree and paralegal certificate preferred, but not required; minimum two years experience as a paralegal.
- Corporate experience preferred.
- Self-motivation: the ability to work well independently and under pressure, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Experience or interest in taking initiative, identifying problems, and developing solutions.
- Exceptional communication and organization skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the Google Suite of applications as well as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Comfort working remotely and in a rapidly growing and evolving organization.
- Strong support for GFI’s philosophy and mission.
We want the best people and we don’t want biases holding us back. We strongly encourage people of every color, orientation, age, gender, origin, and ability to apply. Because we value a diverse workplace, we prioritize an inclusive climate absent of discrimination and harassment during the application process and after you join the team.