Submit your resume (no cover letter) and answers to the following questions to [email protected]
Within the context of the job you are applying for, please answer the following questions. If you are applying for more than one position answer for both within your response:
1. How does your positionality inform and/or impact your ability to empower others? For the purpose of this question we define positionality as all the pieces that make up our identity and the relationship to power those identities have both socially and politically.
2. Does your leadership style change based on the positionality of the person you’re leading?
3. Share how your life or learned experience of racism impacts both your approach to this position and your ability to lead efforts related to racial equity.
4. Within the context of education in Oregon “applying an equity lens” is a common buzz phrase. What does applying an equity lens mean to you? Share an example where you have applied an equity lens to a practice, policy, or program either professionally or personally.
5. How do you choose which communities you work with and why? What connections do you already have in those communities? What connections do you want to make?
6. How does this position align with your current learning and growth goals for your continued development and growth?
7. Describe your ethics, morals, and/or values related to communications and marketing that you would bring to Campus Compact of Oregon.