ABOUT MULTIPLYING GOOD
At Multiplying Good (MG) we believe individuals are transformed through service to others. Applying service as a tool for personal growth, we help people discover their ability to bring about positive change, deliver the skills they need to make that change and, by validating their impact, inspire them to do more. We have proven that this continuum of activation, training, and recognition generates ripples of good.
We work with young people to increase confidence in their ability to make a difference and build on the skills they need to be successful. We work with organizations to recognize employees for their acts of service in the community, resulting in happier and more productive workplaces and stronger communities. We work with media to create more connected audiences and recognize grassroots unsung heroes in their communities. All together, we highlight the power of service to activate empathetic leaders and changemakers and inspire greater impact through recognition.
To build and grow the Multiplying Good brand, we are seeking a marketing professional who is passionate and dedicated to the power of service and how it can transform the lives of others. This talented and creative individual will work closely with the VP of Marketing & Communications and other members of the Marketing & Communications department in their role as Manager, Digital Marketing.
Core to the success of this role is an ability to build streamline marketing campaigns across our constituent lifecycle and have direct influence on the growth of the organization while delivering engaging content.
Possessing strong project management skills, the Digital Marketing Manager will have deep understanding and experience across all communications channels — direct marketing, advertising, social, digital, events, email, etc.—and will bring to the role, extensive experience implementing multi-channel marketing programs with a strategic activation mix based on the specific needs and goals of each initiative.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with Marketing & Communications team to brainstorm and develop creative email marketing strategies and campaigns that are data driven, cohesive, meeting the organization objectives, and increasing brand awareness
- Build and manage various campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in organization-wide email
- Manage day-to-day implementation of marketing strategies and campaigns across email channels
- Build and manage segmented lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions, donors, membership model, event attendee, etc
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email
- Collaborate with VP, Marketing & Communications in identifying and maximizing opportunities for brand growth
- Research, track and analyze industry and digital media trends, particularly around service
- In partnership with Marketing & Communications team, explore and cultivate partnerships that exponentially increase email subscriber list and increase brand awareness
- Expand build out, as well as maintaining annual editorial calendar to support audience engagement, extend program support, and build awareness across email communication channels
- Ownership of monthly data and metric reports for marketing initiatives:
- Analyze and leverage data insights, track and apply best practices, case studies, and industry trends to continuously improve marketing activities
- Use tools and dashboards available in systems like organization CRM and Email Marketing System and Automation, to conduct reporting on a regular basis
- Support the mission and day-to-day work of what needs to move the organization forward. As a dedicated and hardworking group of individuals, the team is “all hands-on deck,” doing whatever is necessary to meet the goals.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
- Experience in digital marketing (SEO, SEM, and content optimization, email marketing, et.)
- 2-4 years’ experience/knowledge in simple HTML
- Experience building, executing, and scaling cross-functional marketing programs from concept to completion
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices and A/B testing methodologies
- Experience identifying target audiences, personas, and devising effective campaigns
- Experience working in Nonprofit/Social Impact Marketing
- Continuously curious and up to date on latest marketing trends and best practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to adapt writing to target audience and brand voice as needed
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of creativity
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects simultaneously and the ability to understand, incorporate and communicate frequently changing information
- A natural collaborator who proactively engages colleagues and stakeholders with good will, transparency, and kindness
- Passion for service, volunteerism, and youth development
- Computer literate and aptitude to use Canva, Design Pickle, Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro), Microsoft Teams and Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Planner, SharePoint OneDrive), ZOHOONE (CRM, Campaigns, Marketing Automation, social media, and other web-based applications
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY, INCLUSION & BELONGING
Multiplying Good is committed to living its mission by building a culture of service, and applicants are therefore encouraged to actively demonstrate their commitment to and understanding of diversity, equity, and inclusion. At Multiplying Good, we get to spend our time surrounded by people who see service as part of who they are and we strive to ensure everyone interacts thoughtfully, with respect and with kindness. From our staff to our consultants, vendors, partners, and other stakeholders engaged in the work of Multiplying Good, our culture of service is not only core to what we do – it is core to who we are.