Jerusalem House is Atlanta’s oldest and largest provider of permanent supportive housing for men, women, and children affected by HIV/AIDS. We are conducting a search for a Vice President of Development.
The Vice President of Development oversees all areas of fundraising including supervision of three development staff and the planning, execution, and management of all fundraising activities for the agency.
Specific fundraising background required includes the ability to develop and implement an annual development plan with measurable revenue objectives that includes strategies and tactics to raise funds in the areas of individual (including major donors), corporate, private/community foundations, and special events.
This position is also responsible for managing the design and implementation of all solicitation appeals, and development collateral.
Remote/flexible location. Salary range: $85,000-$95,000.
Minimum qualifications are:
- College graduate with a minimum of four years of professional experience in institutional fundraising and management of all functions of a development department at a non-profit agency.
- Proven track record of donor prospecting, cultivation as well as retention of significant and long-term relationships.
- Knowledge of or experience with a capital campaign.
- Comprehensive knowledge of resources available locally, statewide, and nationally.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to maintain accountability, manage multiple priorities, and work independently while also functioning as part of a cooperative team.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
Apply with cover letter and resume to [email protected] No phone calls, faxes, or hand deliveries please.