The Scientific Research Funding Coordinator must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant scientific field.
- At least two years of work experience as a research lab manager or with scientific grant writing, review, or management.
- Ability to professionally communicate verbally and in writing with scientists, grant program administrators, government officials, and other audiences from around the world.
- Familiarity with U.S. and international research grant application processes (Grants.gov, Horizon 2020, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Comfort working remotely and in a rapidly growing and evolving organization.
- Strong support for GFI’s philosophy and mission.
We want the best people and we don’t want biases holding us back. We strongly encourage people of every color, orientation, age, gender, origin, and ability to apply. Because we value a diverse workplace, we prioritize an inclusive climate absent of discrimination and harassment during the application process and after you join the team.