The Graphic Designer/Production Artist must have:
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree with a concentration in design, and a minimum of two years of professional design experience.
- Fluency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint.
- Impeccable organization and attention to detail, including clean internal file management.
- Ability to develop creative solutions independently, but a desire to collaborate and grow with guidance from the Senior Creative Manager and Communications Department team members.
- An understanding of the value of brand consistency (both in design and messaging) across all media.
- A swiss-army like reserve of knowledge and tools to problem-solve creatively and efficiently.
- Passion for learning about current aesthetics and trends.
- Comfort working remotely and in a rapidly growing and evolving organization.
- Strong support for GFI’s philosophy and mission.
Some additional skills that would be beneficial in this role, but are not required, include:
- The ability to create animation for digital channels.
- Experience editing video.
- Experience creating iconography, and/or infographics.
- Familiarity with the Google Suite.
Please note that if your design seniority exceeds this position, we are also looking for freelance designers. If you would like to be considered for freelance project work, please fill out this form instead.
We want the best people and we don’t want biases holding us back. We strongly encourage people of every color, orientation, age, gender, origin, and ability to apply. Because we value a diverse workplace, we prioritize an inclusive climate absent of discrimination and harassment during the application process and after you join the team.