We are looking for a Finance Coordinator to join our growing team and work with climate movements around the world. Experience in finance is essential. Experience in working independently/remotely and with different cultures are desired.
The role is remote and there is some flexibility around part-/full-time.
- Working with the existing volunteer team to refine accounting practices and develop good practice guidelines for activist groups.
- Communicating with a global audience of activists in order to facilitate greater awareness of grant programmes, reporting conditions and building relationships with activist groups internationally.
- Facilitating budgetary decision making across activist groups internationally, working with coordinators to create, negotiate and mobilise budgets.
- Designing and implementing grant funding processes with activist groups internationally facilitating decision making, preparing reporting requirements.
- Liasing with individuals responsible with fundraising to highlight restricted income.
- Preparing transparency processes with activist groups internationally to communicate all decisions made in budget allocation decision making processes and info on funders, funding impacts to supporters and general public.