- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Operates with a lens of equity, social justice and trauma-informed approaches
- Ability to work as a part of the team, lead when appropriate, and accept feedback
- Ability to adapt communication appropriately for purpose and audience
- High level of organization, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks with accuracy
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to design presentations using professional tools such as powerpoint, prezi, etc.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
The HAVI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Weare committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The Health Alliance for Violence Intervention is a project of Community Partners.
THIS IS A REMOTE CONTRACT, OPEN NATIONWIDE