- Bachelor’s degree in education, educational leadership or related field required. Master’s degree preferred
- At least 5 years experience in K-12 education in a variety of settings (urban, rural, and/or suburban.), including experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Trauma-informed care
- Social and Emotional Learning
- Staff well-being
- Alternatives to exclusionary discipline (e.g. restorative practices)
- Integrating school-mental health principles into Multi-tiered systems of supports
- Experience in creating and leading training and professional development and empowering others to provide training and technical assistance
This job description is subject to change at any time.
The Alliance for a Healthier Generation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.