- Ability to speak and write effectively in English (some Creole & French is desirable)
- Excellent inter-personal and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain accuracy in data recording and reporting
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Ability to take responsibility for a project and get it done well
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- 5+ years of related work experience, preferably in a not-for-profit organization
This position will pay up to $65,000 depending on experience. We offer generous vacation schedules, remote working options, and are extremely flexible.
Our need is great, our budget is small, and our work is groundbreaking. We are looking for someone who truly wants to make a difference in Haiti.
To apply, please submit a resume with a cover letter describing how your skills, experience and interests make you a strong candidate for this position.
FoM is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.