You are a reliable, experienced engineer who cares deeply about making a real difference in people’s lives.
You enjoy working on cross-functional teams, and collaborating with others, and you are able to direct yourself and work independently. You have empathy for the people who rely on your work, and you care about how your behavior affects others. You are humble and you value critical feedback and personal growth. You are comfortable receiving and giving kind, candid feedback.
Beyond your technical abilities, communication and teamwork skills are paramount. You must be able to communicate clearly and professionally in writing, in person, and through online tools, especially because we work with government stakeholders and other contractors.
You exhibit good judgment and are able to adapt to new situations well. You may encounter situations that no one on your team or at Nava has encountered before. You take responsibility and are able to persist through ambiguity to get to a solution.
- Experience with Wide Area Networks (WAN)
- Experience with physical network equipment - racking and stacking!
- Experience with cloud-based networking solutions
- Deep understanding of network topology including the ability to build from scratch
- Familiarity with Cisco networking solutions
- CCNA or CCNP a plus