Education: You’ve almost certainly earned a Bachelor’s degree.
Professional Experiences and Personal Qualities/Skills:
You will exude excitement and energy around CSS’s mission, solutions, and offerings and will be adept at creating and encouraging others’ enthusiasm and support for the organization. You will demonstrate exceptional abilities to plan, prioritize, organize, balance, and complete multiple complex projects, often with competing deadlines.
In addition, you have likely had the following experiences and have demonstrated the following attributes:
- Excellent listening, writing, and speaking skills, including grant-writing experience.
- Experience with identifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding institutional funders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships internally and externally and to develop and manage effective teams.
- Highly effective time-management, goal-setting, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to gather, analyze, synthesize, and communicate information from various sources.
- Strong public speaking and group facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Flexibility, resourcefulness, and willingness to work evenings and weekends when required for participating in networking opportunities and successful and timely completion of projects.
- Ability to use discretion and judgment in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Great comfort in relying extensively on computers for video conferencing, email, social media, word processing, collaboration, managing information, analysis and the ability and enthusiasm to learn new uses of computers.
- Commitment to the mission and core values of CSS