The Strategic Planning Specialist must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of three years’ work experience in project management.
- Exceptional research and analysis skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven strategic planning and execution skills.
- Interest in, functional understanding of, and ability to speak to both the business and science sides of GFI’s work.
- Comfort working remotely and in a rapidly growing and evolving organization.
- Support for GFI’s philosophy and ability to professionally advocate for GFI’s positions.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience establishing and measuring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), especially within OKR (Objectives and Key Results) systems.
- PMP certification.
We want the best people and we don’t want biases holding us back. We strongly encourage people of every color, orientation, age, gender, origin, and ability to apply. Because we value a diverse workplace, we prioritize an inclusive climate absent of discrimination and harassment during the application process and after you join the team.