- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Public Administration or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience; master’s degree preferred
- At least five years of general accounting and finance experience required
- Two years of progressive experience in financial planning and analysis
- Demonstrated experience developing financial models supporting strategic planning projects
- Experience in a complex non-profit organization
- Experience with federal funding preferred
- Experience with grant management
- Demonstrated mastery of Microsoft Excel, to include PivotTables, vlookup, and macros
This job description is subject to change at any time.
The Alliance for a Healthier Generation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.