The Manager of Foodservice Engagement must have:
- Food industry experience and existing relationships (strongly preferred).
- Managerial experience (preferred)
- An outgoing personality with strong and persuasive communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal rapport.
- Superb business development skills.
- An ability to excel in media interviews.
- Availability to travel about one week per month.
- Comfort working remotely and in a rapidly growing and evolving organization.
- Strong support for GFI’s philosophy and mission; demonstrated interest in public health, environmentalism, animal protection, or hunger relief.
We want the best people, and we don’t want biases holding us back. We strongly encourage people of every color, orientation, age, gender, origin, and ability to apply. Because we value a diverse workplace, we prioritize an inclusive climate absent of discrimination and harassment during the application process and after you join the team.